For spouses and children of professionals working in a valid H-1B visa.


  • Marriage certificate or birth certificate used to prove relationship with H-1B holder


  • Average Processing Time: if filed with the USCIS- approximately 12 months, if filed with a U.S. consulate – depends on processing times at a particular consulate
  • H-4 admission matches the H-1B admission (max 6 years but there are exceptions if H-1B is in a green card process).

Need help?

Want help with

H-4 Visa

or another immigration matter? Get connected to a member of our team.